Skip to main content

Self Harm...! Whether it will be useful...?

Self Harm...! Whether it will be useful...?

 Many people are having in their mind that their problem will be solved or they'll get satisfied by making cuts in their body. They think that their physical pain will help them to forget their mental pain. Is it real ? Whether everyone having depression and mental illness should do this to get relief from their problems...?
    The answer is NO. By self harming yourself you're not going to any relief from your problems whether the problem may be physical or mental. Instead you're increasing your pain by harming yourself.
    The people who think self harm will help them to forget or gives relief for their problems are just cheating themselves by trying it. It not only increases the pain but also makes them weak both physically and mentally so that they are unable to solve their problem or even they can't think what they has to do for overcoming from that.The people who are trying this are not only getting the wrong choice but also making others to try it so they can also feel in the same way whether directly or indirectly.
    Once the person is going to make self harm then they'll always think that this is the only way left for them to treat their every problem and they keep on trying it whenever they felt they are having any trouble. They'll be addicted to this like other addictions people usually make so that they feel comfortable by trying this.
   Self harm not only indicates cutting themselves but it includes hitting, punishing, poisoning, burning and punching themselves. These issues can lead to a build-up of intense feelings of anger, guilt, hopelessness and self-hatred. The person may not know who to turn to for help and self-harming may become a way to release these pent-up feelings. 
  When the self harm is increases then it will even result by committing suicides. So people should be aware of what they are doing with themselves. The things will get worse when they try to solve it in wrong ways. Any problem cannot be solved by hurting yourself, it can only be solved by proper analysing of the problem. When you're not aware os any solution then talk with others about your problem and try to take the proper solution for it and if you think its difficult then take advices from counsellors. 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous Archives :Victim Speaks Out about her problem

    I'm in love with a boy since 3 yrs.. just 1 sided..i have expresed my feelings 3 yrs back.. im so mad about him that i cant stop talking to him..i want to be atleast friends with him..I will easily excuse him for all the pain he have caused and talk to him like nothing happend..He too treats me well like a friend..sometimes like a very clse frnd and like he mean it..but ignores me whenhe is with his friends whom he likes more than me..or his sister even when im around..I dont want him to stick around only me..i just want him to atleast talk with me nicely now and then.. im being too desperate..but i cant help it.. i cant even resist not calling him for more than a day.. what do i have to do.. how do i forget him. I dont want him to love me back..I just want to get over him.. I clearly know that he is not the right one for me.. but I keep loving him.His mere presence makes me feel happy.But i cant live like this anymore.. i dont want to. I tried to stop talking to him.

Way of seeing the world

   Things will not be remained same forever, as days move on the things will also going to change according to its shape, design, character and attitude. Here, the things also includes human beings by the time goes on they has to adopt themselves according to the situation.    For a intance - In a year only we has to face three different seasons where according to the change in climatical conditions will accure. According to the seasons we has change ourselves like changing in cloths, food etc. When only year has three changes then how many changes will be there in our whole life...?    When everyone's life  happy, sad, illness, joy, ups-downs are all common. No one will always live a happy life but few people will always live sorrowful life, which may arrived accidently but they chose it and adopted themselves to live like that. You can't live a life which is may not useful for others but it should give you a self satisfaction and worth of living it.   The way you see th

Anonymous archives: battered victim speak out

   I had a break up a few months back..after an year long relationship .I thought I shall soon get over it, but even after 5 months ,I still find myself brooding over it. I still remember everything and every incident clearly even after all my efforts to forget. Even after such a long time I find myself sad and empty inside.I still hope that everything will soon be as it was earlier. I tried a lotto motivate myself,by thinking about my ambitions. But I have slowly begun to realize that is probably depression .And I think that this is because I have no one to share my feelings with. I feel that perhaps an emotional support can be best helpful for a situation such as mine.      I used to be a low confident girl before the relationship. It improved me froman introvert. And now that it has ended,I find myself going backto the same state again. I read about what one can do to come out of such stress. One of the suggestions was to mingle with friends.I am not so free and open social